The Boy Scouts of America offers an online charter renewal process for units located at https://advancements.scouting.org .
- Login username and password are the same as used for Scoutbook and My.Scouting.
- Note, only the unit’s Key 3 leaders (unit leader, e.g. Scoutmaster, committee chair, and charter organization representative) or a leader designated in my.scouting.org as a Key 3 Delegate are able to work on the unit recharter online. Click here for instructions on how to appoint a Key 3 Delegate.
For costs of recharter this year please see the council charter renewal instructions.
2024 Natural State Council Charter Renewal Instructions
Quapaw Service Area On Time Due Date: On or before your District’s February Roundtable
Feb 1: Foothills, Ouachita, White River
Feb 8: Crowleys Ridge, Pinnacle, Saracen
Recharter Checklist to turn in to your district:
- Unit Charter Renewal Report with payment summary
- Annual Unit Charter Agreement, Effective March 2023 to Feb 2024 version
- SIGNED by Charter Org Head, Charter Org Rep,Comm Chair and District Executive
- There is a specific form for council sponsored units, see your DE.
- 2023 JTE Scorecard, with all unit signatures
For assistance with the recharter process, please contact your District Commissioner or District Executive.